Welcome to Expo Central!
Terms and Conditions of Service.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.1.1. ExpoCentral.com is a web site owned and operated by IPSA (Expo Central), a limited liability company created under the Laws of the State of Arizona (dba. Expo Central International ®). Expo Central provides its service to you under the terms and conditions of this Agreement and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the future, to change, modify, add, or remove all or part of the Agreement at any time without notice.
1.2. By completing the service order form, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted in the order form and agree to be bounded by this agreement.
2. Description of Services.2.1. Expo Central currently provides users with the information about trade shows, fairs, exhibitions, conferences, festivals and other events (Web Directory), as well as about companies and their profucts and services (Internet Yellow Pages at Expo Central). This information is provided for individual and/or internal business purposes only.
2.2. Listings in the Web Directory and the Internet Yellow Pages at Expo Central and other advertising products are a fee-based service provided by Expo Central to serve the needs of local, national and international businesses.
2.3. Expo Central will consider your preferences, but reserves the right to decide whether, where, and how a listing or other advertising product appears in the Web Directory of Events or in the Internet Yellow Pages at Expo Central. Expo Central will respond to you within fourteen (14) business days from the date that your order has been received (excluding holiday periods observed by Expo Central and any delays due to problems processing your request).
2.4. Your event or business can be listed under unlimited number of categories. You can select any existing category or suggest a new category for your listing. New categories are subject to final approval by Expo Central.
2.5. Expo Central does not not accept listings and web sites containing any content, products, services or other information that, in our reasonable determination, may be illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that, Expo Central believes, in its sole discretion, is inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise inconsistent with the spirit of Expo Central.
2.6. Your listing or request for any other advertising product will be considered only when your payment for the listing and/or other product has been received. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars and payable through U.S. banks. You can pay by credit card, check, money order or by wire transfer to our bank account. If you are paying by credit card, you must submit a valid credit card number as part of the service order form. You agree that your credit card will be charged the annual fee for the service(s) ordered on the date that you submit your listing. All fees are non-refundable and non-creditable. Changes to the fees will be posted in the Price List(s) on Expo Central.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities.THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THIS AGREEMENT NOR ANY DOCUMENTATION FURNISHED UNDER IT IS INTENDED TO EXPRESS OR IMPLY ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICEs WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE. EXPO CENTRAL, AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR LEGAL THEORIES WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, EVEN IF EXPO CENTRAL IS AWARE OF THE RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THESE SERVICES OR THE CONTINUATION OF YOUR LISTING IN THE WEB DIRECTORY OF EVENTS AND/OR THE INTERNET YELLOW PAGES AT EXPO CENTRAL. EXPO CENTRAL'S LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO IPSA - EXPO CENTRAL UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIABILITIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Indemnity.You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Expo Central, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or listing in the Service, the acceptance or rejection of your listing, any alleged violation of this Agreement, or any alleged violation of any rights of others. Expo Central reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
6. Force Majeure.Neither party to this Agreement shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under the Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature or causes beyond its reasonable control.
7. Notice.Any notices or communications under the Agreement shall be by e-mail or in writing and shall be deemed delivered upon receipt to the party to whom such communication is directed, at the addresses specified below. If to Expo Central, such notices shall be addressed to email@example.com or 3646 W. Brown St., Suite A, Phoenix AZ 85051, USA. If to You, such notices shall be addressed to the electronic or mailing address specified in your order form, or such other address as either party may give the other by notice as provided in this Section.
8. Copyright Complaints.Expo Central respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and advertisers to do the same. Expo Central may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove, suspend, terminate access or take other action against users, advertisers or other third parties who infringe the copyright rights of others. However, Expo Central does not make it its responsibility to monitor the use of trademarks, copyrights or other rights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Expo Central's Copyright Agent the following information:
a. physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. information sufficient to permit Expo Central to contact you (your address, phone number, and e-mail);
e. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent or law;
f. a statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
Expo Central's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Expo Central International
3646 W. Brown St., Suite A
Phoenix, AZ 85051
By fax: (602) 942-6734
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Term and Termination.9.1 The term of this Agreement will be for a period of one (1) year commencing on the date that you submit your listing to Expo Central (the "Initial Term"). After the expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive annual periods at renewal rates applicable at the time, unless notice of termination is provided in accordance with Section 8.2 below; provided, however, that to qualify for each renewal the listing must at the time of renewal be in substantial compliance with the material terms and conditions of this Agreement. Expo Central shall have the right, but not the obligation, to review the listing for compliance with this Agreement as part of the renewal process, or at any time.
9.2 After the expiration of the Initial Term, either party, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate this Agreement with or without cause and without stating any reason therefor with thirty (30) days written notice in the manner described in Section 7 regarding notice.
8.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Expo Central may, but has no duty to, immediately terminate this Agreement and remove the listing from the Web Directory of Events and/or the Internet Yellow Pages at Expo Central if Expo Central in its sole discretion concludes that you have provided false information as part of your order, are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities or the sale of illegal or harmful goods or services, or are engaged in activities or sales that may damage the rights of Expo Central or others. Any termination under this Section shall take effect immediately without any opportunity to cure.
10. Entire Agreement.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the services and supersedes all previous proposals, both oral and written, representations, writings and all other communications between the parties.
11. Governing Law .The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Arizona and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal courts located in Maricopa County, the State of Arizona.